Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well, it was Mexican...

So my wife heard about a new Mexican restaurant, so we have a total of one in the local area now. Had to try it out.

Bad news first. The wait staff sucks. I hope they fix it. The people that sat next to us got there a full five minutes after we did, but somehow they got their food before we even ordered our drinks, and we had the same waitress. Half our food came out several minutes after the first plates arived. And for a Mexican resraurant the portions were super small. I'm used to a huge plate of food, I mean beans and rice are cheap. But I guess it was enough.

Worst of all: NO BEER!!!

Good news, the food was good. Fairly authentic. Reasonable prices. Nothing to do cartwheeles about though, but since they have a monopoly on the market it will have to do.

If you have patience to spare and are desperate for some decent Mexican food and you happen to be in the Olean area let me know. I'll get you the address.

No comments: